Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter To Yourself From Yourself (10 years ago) (#4)

Deer Fewture Daryl,

            How are you? I hope everything’s okay. I am doing fine, thanks you. I just finished eating my Eggos and watching PBS kids for the last 3 hours. Do you eat Eggos still? I like Eggos a lot. I like Arthur, too. D.W. is so kwezy. She always makes Arthur angry. I’m like D.W. to my brother. I get him angry a lot, and he hurts me. I always get a big boo boo on my arm, but Mummy cleans it up. I hope your strong, fewture Daryl, so Devin can get a boo boo sometimes. I think you should go find the Red Ranger and learn how to become a Power Ranger. That would be so kewl.

            So, fewture Daryl, do you have a big house yet? I want a big house. I could play with my cars everywhere. I hope you have a lot of money, too. Then I could buy all the computer games and action figures I want. This 3rd grader told me that an 8th grader punched a 7th grader in the face during recess. Isn’t that awesome? O man, that must have been kwezzy. I hope when you’re in 8th grade that you can beat someone up like that.  O wait, you’re in high school. I think Devin’s almost there now. He’s like in 3rd grade.

            Well, fewture Daryl, I hope you’re cool. I hope you have a lot of friends and have a lot of money. I know you’re only in high school, but—Did you know Rugrats is coming on? Talk to you later, Daryl.

                                                                                                From,

                                                                                                Little Daryl

            

0 comments: